Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm now collaborating with Stowe Boyd at /message

I'm pleased to share that I've become a contributing blogger at Stowe Boyd's /message.
Stowe and I have met before (in London) and followed each other's work for some time.
But it was after seeing me present at WidgetWebExpo that he asked me to join in at /message.

You can read my first contribution here. It's titled Twitter Isn't About Conversation, It's About Forming Groups.

Stowe's a legend and I'm genuinely delighted to collaborate with him (and a handful of others - look out for their contributions, too) over at /message.

This doesn't mean this is the end of Faster Future - far from it. It simply means that from time to time I'll invite you to join in the conversation at another url. Hope you'll join in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?