Thursday, June 04, 2009

Come on out the land is lovely - part II

Missed this myself when it came out (May 22 copy of PR Week didn't make it to my desk). Colleague has now sent me this snap. So I'll share it with you.
It contains my thoughts on the appointment of the Government's Director of Digital Engagement.
You might have to click on the image to enlarge it to read it.
The eagle-eyed among you will realise my title is slightly squiffy - I'm Director of Social Media at Brando Social (important distinction around these parts...).
It's the result of the questions that made me write this.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?