Thursday, March 06, 2014

Will we meet in March?

Via: http://seanwes.com/
I'm going to be at The Association of Online Publishers Spring Conference in London on Wednesday March 12 to join a panel directly after the opening keynote. The subject matter is still being confirmed.
If I don't mention Open Business - shoot me.
And I've just confirmed that I'll be doing the closing keynote at the Digital In Kent conference on March 26 - talking about Open Business, in some detail. Copies of the book will be available at the latter.
If you are attending either, please do come find me and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?